joi, 18 februarie 2010

Six Feet Under


Claire: Well, isn't it comforting to know that being miserable is still better than being an idiot?

Nathaniel Fisher: You hang on to your pain like it means something, like it's worth something. Well let me tell you, it's not worth shit. Let it go. Infinite possibilities and all he can do is whine.
David Fisher: Well, what am I supposed to do?
Nathaniel Fisher: What do you think? You can do anything, you lucky bastard, you're alive. What's a little pain compared to that?
David Fisher: It can't be so simple.
Nathaniel Fisher: What if it is?

Nate: Why do you treat me like shit all the time, Brenda?
Brenda: Because I've had a really fucked-up life and I need sarcasm to hide how ridiculously miserable I am!

Claire: If we live our lives the right way then everything we do can become a work of art.

Cateva replici din Six feet under, asa ca de tribut, caci tocmai am terminat si ultimul sezon. :-<. Il recomand.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu